Friday, October 21, 2005

Looking Back

A couple of days ago I decided to telephone my one friend at my just-past place of employment. She seemed genuinely happy to hear from me, and updated me in all the goings-on in that work-place. I just can't get excited about going back and visiting with any of those people though, even that one friend.

On the other hand, I feel so much more accepted at my new job. I've had to 'chat' with a couple of the guys--changing some of their ways to 'my' ways. It seemed to go over pretty well. We will see what happens as time goes by and I have to start really asserting myself as "boss". At least the guys are usually pretty helpful to me, and my boss seems to be relatively happy with my work. Life is looking up at this point. Here's hoping it continues....up! that is.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home